Introduction To Cells
What Is a Cell? Basic building blocks of life.
1. All Living things are made up of one or more cells. all animals people and bacteria and plants are made up of cells.
2. Cells are the smallest living things. The basic unit of structure and function in living things. cells are the main structure of all living things.
3. Cells are made from other cells. cells duplicate to make new cells.
Characteristics of Living Things
1. has to have one or more cells.
Example: Plant and animals.
2. living things should reproduce.
Example: a baby elephant.
3. living things have to get rid of waste.
4. living things obtain and use energy
5. living things grow and develop.
Example: a growing flower
6. living things respond and adapt to they're environment