By: Tyler Ferguson.
1. The event/issue is that Obama Denounces Income Inequality while his wife is being a hypocrite by wearing a very expensive $12,000 dollar dress.
2. Barrack Obama is in this cartoon. So is his wife Michelle Obama.
3. The newspaper represents a source of information. And Michelle's big poofy dress represents a sign of wealth.
4. The cartoonists opinion is that Obama is being a hypocrite.
5. I agree, because he is saying how unfair and unequal some peoples income's are compared to other peoples, while his wife is wearing a expensive dress.