A person or animal is half their "mother" and half their "father" when they are born. Asexual Reprodution is a form of reproduction in which an organism creates a genetically-similar or identical copy of itself without a contribution of genetic material from another individual. It does not involve meiosis, ploidy reduction, or fertilization, and only one parent is involved genetically. A more stringent definition is agama genesis, which refers to reproduction without the fusion of game mates .
The genotype in the above picture are G and g... Green flowers for G and yellow flowers for g.
You can get 2 homozygous outcomes : GG and gg
You can get 2 heterozygous outcomes: Gg and Gg
1. Adaption: the state of adjusting
2. Evolution: a product of such development
3. Species: a class of individuals having some common characteristics or qualities; distinct sort or kind.
4. Gene: the basic physical unit ofheredity; a linear sequence ofnucleotides along a segment of DNA that provides the codedinstructions for synthesis of RNA,which, when translated intoprotein, leads to the expressionof hereditary character.
5. Genetic: Biology. pertaining or accordingto genetics
6. Sexual Reproduction: reproduction involving the union of gametes.
7. Asexual Reproduction: reproduction, as budding, fission,or spore formation, not involvingthe union of gametes