By Anna McCoy
1. Never give away any personal information to someone you don't know. Your address, name, last name, how old you are, your school, or your city state.
2. Never give your password to anyone! Even your friends! Your passwords are very important.
3. If someone is bullying you online, a smart thing to do would be to not respond back. If you respond back, they have the option to bully you even more!
4. If someone who you don't know wants to chat with you online, you should not respond back. Do not ask who it is, or talk/chat with them.
5. Never meet up with someone you don't know online! You don't know them although you think they might. They could hurt you.