U.S and Canada

U.S population is 313.9 million.

Canada has 34,000,000

Did you know USA goes through 18.89 million barrels a day!

Canada goes through 1.6 million barrels a day!

Most crimes in the U.S are rape and assault's.

In Canada thief's and breaking in entry are the most known crimes.

88% of U.s are public schooled and the others percentage are home schooled.

In Canada 95% are public and the other 5% either home schooled or don't go.

Most of the U.S are Christians just like Canada.

The whole U.S is 3.794 million sq miles.

Canada's land size is 3.855 million sq miles.

Comment Stream