Poetry Vocabulary Collection Four
By: Jackson Nethercutt
Made all clear, brilliant glass.
Mother was very proud of her crystal glasses.
Tough and strong.
The two arm wrestlers looked very sinewy.
Strong and muscular
Despite his brawny arms, he could not open the water bottle.
The minister had a fluffy, brown dog.
Shaped by hammering.
The table was wrought titanium.
Upper legs and hips of an animal.
The fluffy bunny had large haunches.
1. No, because if you are running, you cannot be sitting, especially on your haunches.
2. Yes, because weight lifters need to be strong and muscular.
3. Probably an artists who makes sculptures, becasue he has to have strong hands.
4. Yes, because crystal can break easily.
5. Yes, because ministers can also be religious leaders.
6. Yes, because wrought means made by hammering.