Kim's Fresh Homemade Salsa
- 3-4 pounds tomatoes, I had a mix of large grape and yellow
- 1/2 of a small red onion, peeled
- 2 or 3 small jalapeño peppers, depending on heat preference
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Large handful of cilantro
- 2 splashes of red wine vinegar (about a 1/2 teaspoon)
- 1/2 of a lemon or lime, juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Roughly chop tomatoes, onions, and jalapeño peppers.
- Add all ingredients to the food processor.
- Pulse until desired consistency.
- Serve in a bowl with chips and veggies, or top your favorite Mexican dish.