- 2 cups fresh blackberries
-1 env. unflavored gelatin
-2 tbsp. cold water
-1/3 cup + 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
-1/4 cup water
- 2 egg whites
-1 1/2 cups whipping heavy cream
-Blackberries for garnish (optional)
1. Puree blackberries in blender/processor
2. Soften gelatin with 2 tbsp. cold water. Set aside.
3. In medium saucepan, place blackberries, granulated sugar and 1/4 cup water. Simmer for 5 mins.
4. Mix in gelatin mixture.
5. Beat egg whites until stiff, not dry.
6. Fold into berry mixture.
7. Beat cream until it begins to have a form.
8. Fold into berries.
9. Pour into glasses or decorative bowl.
10. Top with Blackberries for Garnish (optional)
11. Chill and/or refrigerate for 3 hour or until ready to serve.