1. I used a Galaxy S4 to take this picture.
2. The most challenging part of the assignment was getting the water drops to go where I wanted them to. A lot of the time they would just run off.
3. I really like the colors. The flower is really vibrant and stands out.
4. I wish I could have gotten more water drops on the petals without it running off.
5. I don't think I used any actions to edit this picture. I went under Layer>>New Adjustment Layer. Then I did a few different things under there. I messed with the exposure, contrast, and hue.