1.The Industrial Revolution was the transition to new manufacturing processes in the period from about 1760 to sometime between 1820 and 1840.
2. The Industrial Revolution first started in Great Britain and eventually progressed to the United States in the early 19th century. It was first created to raise people's standard of living.
3. The manufacturing that did take place was in homes or rural areas and it was done by hand. Some products made in the home (including clothing, furniture, tools, cloth, hardware, jewelry, leather, silverware, and weapons) were even exchanged for food..
4. Increase of wealth and power in industrial
5. Huge production in goods led to decreased price. and there for more affordable living conditions
6. the negative outweighed the positive