Water for South Sudan
Imagine living in a place where you have to walk miles everyday to get water... some people have to...
Worldwide, about 80% of illnesses are linked to poor water and sanitation conditions. The people who drink this unclean water could be potentially killing themselves with every drink. Tiny worms and bacteria naturally live in the unclean water; some bacteria can be harmless, but bacteria cannot be seen.
Think about how much water you use, and how you use it?
How can you help?
- Every time you take a drink of water, put a penny in a cup
- Take shorter showers and baths
- Don't leave the water running when you don't need it
- Water your lawn less often
- Send the money you save to an organization to help with the water crisis