Kudos to you, Tackker.
Look back at 2013, one last time.
Whether last year brimmed with new experiences or high achievements, grave realizations or brave recoveries, you walked away with a story to tell. And thanks for telling those stories to us. Our #Kudos2014 contest was a wild success, and we can't help but be humbled, awe-struck and inspired by the stories you shared on Tackk. Worst part: picking only two grand prize winners. Congrats are in order for...
GRAND PRIZE #1: ABBY BIDDLESTONE (NILES, OH)
GRAND PRIZE #2: TARA SHUBBUCK (WASHINGTON, D.C.)
It was a blast reading so many fascinating tales of 2013. But what we loved most was seeing how different people brought to life such disparate stories with Tackk — from straightforward text and images to custom photo backgrounds, embedded videos and playlists.
Congrats to our winners (really, you're all winners) and KUDOS to everyone who participated! All of your stories are collected on the #Kudos2014 Tackkboard, which you can peruse. Flip through some of these runner-up favorites, for sure:
- Ainslie's battle with anorexia.
- Shelli rocks 40 for 252 hours!
- Karim's basketball team wins big!
- Music band Seafair releases two EPs amidst breakthrough year.
- Aron enters real world like a boss.
- NEORSD digs deep.
- Franklin asks his lady to marry him, Taylor Swift style.
- Genna frickin' makes life happen!
- Macy played varsity tennis.
- Mira ran her first 5K.