Job & Salary
- I'm a Investment Banker.
- I get $84,000 dollars a year, and $5,950 dollars a month.
I get $84,000 a year how I found out my monthly income is by doing $84,000 divided by 12 to get $5,950.
- Savings for the month: $595 = $5,950 divided by .10
- Savings for 6 months: $3,570 = $595 multiplied by 6
- Savings for the year: $7,140 = $595 multiplied by 12
- Saving the minimum amount? Yes, I'm saving the minimum amount of .10% of my salary, because I have already made my calculations.
House and Car
House:I got the small house, for $1,075, but with utilities with $300. I'm paying 1,375 a month on my house. I chose this house because its in between the cost of the apartment or the larger house.
Car: I got the Ford F150 for $381 + my car insurance $100 + the gas I pay $200 = I pay $581 a month. I chose my truck because its less cost than the Mustang and more than the Ford Fiesta, and I didn't want the Kawasaki motorcycle.
My Grocery list:
I pay about $280 a month for groceries.
- 3 Loaves of bread$7.29
- Green Onions$ .98
- 4 Ibs Salt$22.25
- Potatoes $4.77
- Hamburger buns$2.29
- Laundry detergent$8.97
- Laundry softener$6.97
- Hot dogs$1.50
- Toilet Paper$5.74
- Bottled water$9.95
- Tooth paste$5.00
- 4 Tooth brushes$3.48
- 3 Boxes pop tarts$9.60
- I have a balanced budget of zero at the end.
- Restaurant: $813
- Fun Money: $813
Why is this project important?
I think this project is important because in the future we now know how to pay our bills and to have a balanced budget.And what a budget is,and what to spend my money on what I need and or what I want.