1. What is it? -Single Gene Disorder
2. What causes it? The divisions between recessive and dominant types are not "hard and fast", although the divisions between automal and X-linked types are (since the latter types are distinguished purely based on the chromosomal location of the gene).
3. How is the affected individual'S life impacted by the disease? easily affects each of the organ system causing the organs to simply die due to the lack of oxygen and overabundance of carbon dioxide building up within the cells. In turn, this would lead the death of the organism 4. Is it curable or treatable and HOW? it is curable
1. What is it ?- Asthma
2. What causes it ?-This inflammatory process can occur along the entire airway from the nose to the lung.
3. How is the affected individual'S life impacted by the disease? 4. Is it curable or treatable and HOW? Asthma is treatable because it doesn't go away you was born with it . its treatable because you use a pump to help you with your asthma.
1. What is it? H-I-V
2. What causes it? - The human immunodeficiency virus is a lentivirus that causes the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, a condition in humans in which progressive failure of the immune system allows life-threatening opportunistic infections and cancers to thrive.
3. How is the affected individual'S life impacted by the disease? because if you have physical activity with somebody you can get H-I-V 4. Is it curable or treatable and HOW? it is curable