Creative Summer Fun!
Want a chance to Make Something Amazing this summer? Join the iPad Camp experience at EdTech Solutions in Reading and learn from two innovative Apple Enthusiasts! Sign up for one or both sessions to design, create and share your work. Personalized learning also available.
Camp Session Descriptions
Everyone loves to watch movies. But have you ever imagined what you would create if you made your own? Aspiring filmmakers will learn how to storyboard, shoot, edit and share their creations using the iMovie app on their own iPad. Camp ends with a film festival, where parents can view campers’ work.
Think your iPad is only for gaming or movies? It can do so much more! This fun, hands-on camp shows kids how to leverage the power of their iPad to create interactive multimedia books, comic strips, narrated photo collages and stop motion animations. Camp ends with a Creativity Expo, where parents can view campers’ work.
* iPad Filmmaking and Creative Camp are for kids aged 8 - 12.
* Each camp session last for three days, from 9:00AM - 12:00PM.
* Camp sessions are taught by Chris Janowski, former Apple Specialist and currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science and Karen Janowski, Assistive Technology Consultant and passionate educator.
* Each camp session offers small class sizes; no more than six kids.
* Camp meets at the EdTech Solutions office located at 131 Main Street, Reading, MA.
* Students must bring their own iPad, equipped with a camera. (No iPad 1s)
* Cost: $179 per camp session or $325 for both
* Customized lessons available. Call for details – 781-983-1737
* Interested? Sign up below or call 781-983-1737 for additional information.