My strengths may include:
- Thoroughly researching information and collecting relevant facts.
- Making thoughtful decisions based on practical considerations.
- Conducting organized, well-planned out research.
- Impressing people that you are a hard-working, ethical, conscientious, person.
- Being a good listener and not dominating the conversation.
My blindspots may include:
- Being too humble, and not presenting your accomplishments in the best light.
- Appearing to be less enthusiastic than you may really be.
- Not being open to explore possibilities that don't fit your current plan.
- Not anticipating how present decisions may affect you in the future.
- Lacking objectivity when making important decisions.
For a career to be satisfying for Me, it should:
- Allow you to use your talent for being accurate and remembering facts and details.
- Let you work on tangible projects that help other people in some way.
- Let you work behind the scenes, and not require lots of public interaction.
- Is done in a stable, calm, and predictable environment.
- Make good use of your conscientiousness and sound common sense.
- Have clearly stated expectations and goals.
- Let you focus your energy on one project at a time.
- Give you plenty of time and space to do your work uninterrupted.
Your Preferred Learning Style:
- Allow you plenty of time to reflect and prepare thoroughly.
- Give you the option of working alone or with small groups.
- Provide a predictable structure, clear expectations, and explicit instructions.
- Cite real examples and stress the practical application of learning.
- Provide a friendly, supportive, tension-free learning environment.
- Reward you for accuracy, thoroughness, and conscientiousness.