Edgar Allan Poe Author Study Project
Step 1: Watch the 'mini' Biography above.
Step 2: Use the links below to find out more about Poe.
Step 3: Groups of THREE: Each person choose ONE category. You will create a short, informational project based on that category to share with the other members of your group and possibly the class.
- Poe's Personal Life
- Poe's Writings and Career
- Poe's Lasting Influence and References to Him TODAY
Step 4: Create a way of sharing what you've learning with your small group/class.
- This should be a short (1-2 minute) presentation, movie, website, or project that you will share with your group and possibly the class.
NO GOOGLE PRESENTATIONS OR DOCS, POWERPOINT or PREZI! BE CREATIVE and use a more INTERACTIVE tool/program!
- Must use at least 2 of the sources above.
- Must be interesting and have visuals, multi media and minimal text.
- Must effectively share information about your category in a unique, informative, and interesting way.
- Must GIVE CREDIT to the sources used in your presentation (when you use ideas/info).
Level 4 - Use one additional CREDIBLE (.org, .edu, .gov) source.
Add a way for your audience to respond:
*Kahoot or Socrative to "quiz" or survey
*Google + community - polling feature