Reminders, Ideas, and Thoughts to Ponder...
One step at a time.... Don't give up... With your support, they will get there! You change lives one learner at a time!
1. How are you doing on the goals your set on January 5th? Tap into your accountability partners for support if needed. Be sure to put a green check on your goal when you have accomplished it! We want to celebrate with you!
2. Thank you to all of you who submitted a CCEF grant! Keeping our fingers crossed!
3. Click here for A Look Into the Classroom of the Future! Is your classroom ready for the future?
4. "Learning depends on a decision to engage information, not just to bring it in, but to move it around with other information so it makes sense. Choosing what information to manage increases the commitment to learn."- John H. Clarke
5. Is your classroom curriculum centered or student centered?
6. "The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." - Alvin Toffler
7. Thank you, thank you for your hard work with your enrichment clusters. It was so exciting to see the learning and the fun the students experienced! Your hard work is noticed! :)
Have a great weekend!