Lakewood Summer Meltdown
Saturday July 12, 2014. Detroit Ave in Downtown Lakewood, Ohio
The Meltdown includes a free Healthy Lifestyle Festival, formerly known as StreetWalk, featuring “Healthy Lifestyle” programs from over 40 businesses and nonprofit organizations. There will be over 30 interactive opportunities, including a sprinkler park, 1-mile fun run, healthy food demonstrations, yoga, ballet, football skills, various exercise demonstrations, and many other family friendly activities on Detroit Avenue from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
After the Healthy Lifestyle Festival, there will be a 1-mile kids fun run and 5K Race and after party.
- Healthy Lifestyle Festival – 4:00-6:00pm
- Kids 1-mile Fun Run Registration – 5:00pm
- Beer Garden Opens – 5:00pm
- Meltdown 5 K Registration – 5:30pm
- Kids 1-mile Fun Run – 6:00pm
- Meltdown 5K – 7:00pm
- Burning River Ramblers on the Main Stage – 7:30pm
- Event ends – 10:00pm