Welcome to Landmark Forest Park Chitwan
Landmark Forest Park is a Eco-friendly hotel in Chitwan, Nepal. It is an example that tourism need not destroy environment but instead may be preserved to make travel more and more attractive and their stay in Chitwan, Nepal to be more memorable.
The resort boasts of being the first luxury resort of its kind in Baghmara with 46 well appointed A/C Rooms and will be providing all the services of the jungle safari with packages to suit the travellers of all walks of life from different countries around the globe as well as our very own domestic travellers.
The resort also provides mouth watering delicious international cuisine as well as food to satisfy our own domestic travellers.
- 46 Auspicious & Panoramic view rooms with private balcony
- Superior, Deluxe & Suite Rooms with trendy room amenities.
- Banquet Hall & Board Room
- Laundry Service
- Postage Service
- Well equipped business center (round the clock Wi-Fi internet connection)
- Spa (Massage, pedicure, manicure, facials etc)
- Tourist help desk
- Free Luggage Storage Service
- Safe Deposit Lockers
- Doctor on Call
- Every evening Nepali Cultural Show Foreign exchange and car rental facility & Many Other Services.
Chitwan National Park
Nepal's first & most famous national park, The Chitwan National Park covering 932 sq. Km is situated in the southern terai lowlands of Nepal . Widely known for one of the richest varieties of wild life adventures.Only 160 km from Kathmandu, 155 km from Pokhara & 160 km from the Indian border (Sunauli), Chitwan National Park is the best known safari park in Nepal .It is home to many species of animals such as the world famous royal Bengal Tiger, the great one horned Rhinoceros, 4 different kinds of deer, sloth Bear, Leopards, crocodiles, monkeys as well as many different species of butterflies, insects & over 450 sorts of colorful & endangered birds.