1. Looks kind of busy. The colours don't really go together.
2. The card doesn't specify what service is being offered.
3. Boring colour scheme. Looks like it was made with a generic template off of Publisher.
4. Really basic. Doesn't attract attention.
5. Looks like it was made by a lazy amateur.
1. Shaped like a computer chip which is really clever because it's a web design business.
2. I don't know what is being advertised, but the colours are really bright and they attract a lot of attention.
3. The shape and theme match the business and it's really cute/fun to look at.
4. For a barber shop, it's really creative and not something you'd see often so it would attract business.
5. Very creative. Looks kind of whimsical, like something you'd expect out of a fairy tale...if fairy tale characters had business cards.