Side Lit Photo
1. I ran the CoffeeShop action with the soft layer turned on. I than darkened it by burning the dark side a lot. After I put it on the landscape photo, I changed it to an overlay and I duplicated it 3 times. I used the erase tool around the outside on a 34% opacity because I didn't like the dark orange tint it was giving the background.
2. I made this my own by darkening the facial features so they showed through and erasing around the face so the background showed through still.
3. If I could change anything about my photo I would get the facial features to pop even more.
4. I love the mysterious eyes looking off to the side that adds emotion to the picture.
5. My favorite Multiplicity photo was Abby's. I loved how she interacted with herself in all of her poses.