A Bad day for Parents - C14/15
WIK/What I Know
- Tom's mom is sick
- Tom's mom has a terrible cough
- Banks don't have any money
- Tom has $200.00
- Tom's mom had dried cereal
- Tom didn't want Larry to be taken away
- Tom is really attached to Larry
- Tom can't use debit cards
- Tom can only pay using cash
- Nikki thinks Tom is a great kisser
- Nikki dad had a meltdown due to his layoff
- Marietta's gas station is flooded
- Nikki didn't care about her dad's criticism
SOE/Sequence Of Events
- Tom is going to buy food
- Nikki is bringing food for her dad
- Nikki's mom took Nikki's bike to see her grandma
- Nikki's mom is going to give medicine to her grandma
- Nikki's dad criticizes her food saying its cold
Nikki's dad : Nikki's dad seems like a very self-centered person, who only cares about his work. Nikki's dad got laid off recently, so he is having a "meltdown" In my opinion, its seems like this is where Nikki is getting her selfishness.
Tom Harris : Tom is a gentle, careful person. His mom is sick and has a terrible cough. So, he spending all his money ($200) to get good food for his mother. In all, Tom is a very nice person.
I used this picture for my "Snapshot", because the gas station in Marietta is flooded, so this picture resembles that moment.