Military use of IT
- The military uses computer training software to practice a variety of situations without risking soldier's lives.
- Use of simulators to recreate the cockpit of an aircraft or a ship's bridge.
- Virtual environments used to put soldiers in real life environments and situations.
- Virtual reality features like goggles.
- Tactile feedback to simulate pains and injuries.
- Mixed reality using physical training and computer generated scenarios.
- They video tape these missions so the soldiers can study what they need to improve on.
- Used to treat Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by recreating the missions they were in.