DIY: Camera Strap
What You'll Need
- 2 yds cotton webbing (1 1/2 inch natural cotton)
- masking tape
- acrylic craft paint
- 2 swivel hooks (found in the jewelry section of most craft stores)
- fabric glue
- needle and thread
- metallic leather or vinyl (optional)
1. Measure out the desired length of your strap and add 2 inches.
2. On a work surface use tape to create a geometric design taking care to make sure tape is adhered to the webbing.
3. Now the fun part, apply paint to webbing. Be sure paint is dry before attemptiing to remove tape.
4. Now that your strap is looking amazing, slide the ends through thte swivel hook giving yourself about an inch of strapping on the reverse side and glue. Be sure to give the hook a little bit of space to move when gluing.