Lemon Avocado Dip
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and mashed
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp minced fresh dill weed
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp liquid honey
- 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
1. Combine the ingredients in a bowl.
2. Mix with electric mixer until avocado chunks are mashed, mixture is smooth.
3. Chill for an hour.
4. Serve with your favorite veggies, spread onto a sandwich or spoon onto scrambled eggs in a wrap.
Yields: 1 cup
Recipe by Sue Gurney. Be sure to share it on your Facebook timeline, Pin or Tweet it! Join us for healthy alternatives and weight loss support at Simply The Best You...Healthy and Happy.