Come visit us!
Cool things to know about Canada!
- Canada has the second most amount of total land area in the world, at 3,855,100 sq mi!
- Canada has a relatively small population, at 34.88 million (2012)
- Most of the population, 3/4, live in the southern most part of the country!
- Toronto is home to 1/12 of Canada's population but contains 1/4 of its immigrants!
- about 60 % of Canada population likes along the shore of the st. Lawrence river and the great lakes.
- Canada was invaded twice by the U.S., once in 1775 and again in 1812!
- Canada has the worlds longest shoeshine, at 202,080 km
- The Big Nickel in Sudbury, Ontario is the world’s largest coin. It is a huge reproduction of a 1951 Canadian nickel and measures 9 meters in diameter.
This is some of Canada's many attractions and there flag!
By:Brian Renfro and Dilan Miemietz