to sexual health in North Somerset
Lights On is the name for a new sexual health information service in North Somerset. Whether it is advice on emergency contraception, sexually transmitted infections (STIs), pregnancy, condoms or relationships, the service can shed some light on where to go for help.
The service offers advice via social media platforms Instagram, Twitter and Tumblr so help is on hand at a time that suits you.
Follow us on:
All you need to know
www.nhs.uk/worthtalkingabout • 0800 282 930
Sexually Transmitted Infections
- GP Practices (includes Chlamydia screening)
- Brook Clinics
- Terrence Higgins Trust (includes HIV testing)
- The Wish Clinic (includes HIV testing)
- Bristol Sexual Health Clinic
- No Worries (for under 21s)
- Help and advice 0345 872 5435
Got an idea? - send it in
We really enjoy coming up with ideas but if you've got one for a campaign please let us know - we'd love to share the fun.
A brief description, or scribble of your brainwave is all we need. If we use it we'll let you know. So get thinking and send them in :)