my pregnancy journey
random thoughts from a first time mom
week of fun!!!
week 15 was a week of fun! our good friends Ty and Ryan visited us and brought their adorable 11-month-old, Liam. we had such a great time chasing him around! i got a glimpse of what parenting will be like as i had Liam by myself on saturday while the boys put the boat in the water and Ryan was at a work function in Biloxi. it just made me all the more excited for the fun and new adventures to come!
we also went to a wedding in new orleans this weekend and had a blast. it was gorgeous and all our friends were there. see pics from the weekend below!
weird pregnancy stuff: i thought i'd take some time to point out some of the weird stuff that's been happening to my body that i never really anticipated…
- hair grows REALLY fast. like stupid fast. like, i can't keep up because i refuse to shave my legs everyday, fast. :)
- acne. ewww. #teenageprobs
- itchy belly. it will probably only get worse.
- cellulite. awesome.
- feeling the weight of my uterus in certain yoga poses. WEIRD!!
- i can feel my heart beat most of the time and usually throughout my whole body.
- weird mouth stuff: my teeth get fuzzy really fast and my gums bleed easily
- a stuffy nose and nosebleeds!
other than the weird stuff, which really isn't bad, i am feeling great!
next week: WE FIND OUT THE BABY'S GENDER!!!! WE ARE BEYOND EXCITED!!!!
our baby is the size of an orange!!!!!
this week's belly pic
and after 4 dresses, the 5th one fit! mainly because it was spandex!