You Can Help Stop!!!
By Mikayla power
What You Can Do?
- Use Fewer Plastic Products
- Help Take Care of the Beach
- Be an Ocean-Friendly Pet Owner
- Don't Purchase Items That Exploit Marine Life
- Educate Yourself About Oceans and Marine Life
- Chase After Rubbish That Is Blowing Away In The Wind
- Use Non-Plastic Containers
- Reduce,Reuse,Recycle And Refuse
- Put your Rubbish In The Bin
- Help the marine life
When the rubbish gets to the sea some animals,such as Turtles mistake the plastic bags for Jellyfish/Food,Or they get caught in it and it gets caught around their neck and stomach and they can't breath anymore so they die.
How it Starts
Marine pollution can start as far away as middle-America. Any toxic materials that are put into rivers and bodies of water can flow eventually to the oceans. Run-off from drains and areas that lead to the ocean is also a problem, bringing all kinds of materials into the sea.Plastic has increased over the last 20 years with toys, Bottles and much much more.