5 ADVANTAGES OF MEAT
- The of meat is protein and it is rich in iron, zinc and selenium.
- Zinc the tissue formation metabolism.
- Iron helps transport oxygen to different parts of the body.
- Selenium breaks down the fat and chemical in the body.
- Meat also contains many parts on vitamin A, B, and D
5 Disadvantage of meat
- The meat also related to fat, cholesterol, and sodium.
- Eating to meat can lead to high blood pressure.
- Increase the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- May lead to a heart attack if u eat to much of it.
- May lead to atherosclerosis.
Bold 'n Saucy Cheeseburger
20 minTotal Time:
4 serving meat and 2 Tbsp. steak sauce; shape into 4 (1/2-inch-thick) patties. Spray both sides of onion slices with cooking spray.
Grill patties 5 to 7 min. on each side or until done (160ºF), adding onions to grill after 2 min. and cooking until crisp-tender. Top burgers with 2% Milk Singles; grill 1 min. or until melted.
Fill buns with burgers, tomatoes, onions and remaining steak sauce.
Toast hamburger buns before filling. Place buns, cut-sides down, on grill grate with burgers; cook 1 min. or until lightly toasted.
Make it Easy
Create an entire meal that can be cooked on the grill. Start with this tasty burger recipe, then add some grilled cut-up fresh vegetables and fruit for dessert!