Olympic Proposal Letter
- Yala National Park is the most visited and second largest national park in Sri Lanka. The park consists of five blocks, two of which are now open to the public
- Horton Plains National Park is a protected area in the central highlands of Sri Lanka and is covered by montane grassland and cloud forest.
- Sinharaja Forest Reserve is a national park and a biodiversity hotspot in Sri Lanka. It is of international significance and has been designated a Biosphere Reserve and World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Human Geographic Features-
- Sigiriya is an ancient palace located in the central Matale District near the town of Dambulla in the Central Province
- Sri Dalada Maligawa or the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic is a Buddhist temple in the city of Kandy, Sri Lanka. It is located in the royal palace complex of the former Kingdom of Kandy, which houses the relic of the tooth of Buddha.
- Dambulla cave temple also known as the Golden Temple of Dambulla is a World Heritage Site in Sri Lanka, situated in the central part of the country. This site is situated 148 km east of Colombo and 72 km north of Kandy.
Hotels- by agoda.com
- Amaya Hotel: 222$
- Manor House Kandy: 63$
- Hotel Amanda Hills: 44$
"Where would I eat?" http://theculturetrip.com/ (top 5 of 10)
- The Gallery Café
- Curry Leaf
- Seafood Cove
Where we would we hold the olympics?
- Ranasinghe Premadasa Stadium. Holds:35,000
- Pallekele International Cricket Stadium. Holds:35,000
- Mahinda Rajapaksa International Stadium. Holds: 34,000
Could not find a video.