Maze Runner Week 3
In this Tackk, you will find several activities and assignments to prepare you to retake the Maze Runner test week 3. Be sure to practice your vocabulary, the content of the book, and review the mini lessons.
Practice the vocabulary each day of the week. I will provide you time in class to do this so be sure to take advantage of this time.
To better understand plot, watch the video and play the interactive game below.
The button below will take you to a website where you will create a timeline of events starting at Chapter 33 to Chapter 51. Be sure to include all major events and use complete sentences.
Figure out how to screen shot or save your timeline and turn it in on Classroom. I will have an assignment set up for you all week.
Click on the button below to take you to another dustbin game to practice the three different types of irony.
Short Answer Practice
Choose one of the following questions to answer in the comments. Once you have completely answered your question, find two other posts to respond to and start a discussion over the questions.
1. Why do you think the Creators needed teenagers that would not give up no matter how impossible the situation?
2. What is the point in creating the Maze and protecting the Glade, only to shut everything down?
3. Do you think Thomas was crazy to have gone through the Changing on purpose? Why or why not?
4. Why do you think Teresa is the only girl in the Glade?
5. Defend Alby's decision to burn all of the maps.