OPTM Health Care – Lumbar Spondylosis Treatment
OPTM Health Care (P) Ltd & AG herbs, two complimentary companies, under one roof, was founded by Apurba Ganguly, who invented the 'AG Electro Pulse Therapy' for Pain Management, and started treating patients from his own clinic named 'Krish Pain Treatment & Research Centre' (in Kolkata, West Bengal, India),
Lumbar Spondylosis is a medical condition, which occurs due to the depreciation of the vertebral bones present in the lower portion of your back. It is also known as spinal osteoarthritis, which is a common problem mostly prevalent among elders. In other words, you could even recall it as a degenerative disease of the joint. The disorder might affect the structure and functioning of the discs resulting in the loss of slippery material, which actually supports the movement of the bones. OPTM health Care provides the natural treatment that includes Phyto Medicines and Phyto Therapies such as AG Electro plus Therapy for permanent solution. Dr Apurba Ganguly has invented medicines that are very effective with no side effects and long term relief.
What are the causes of Lumbar Spondylosis?
The primary cause of lumbar Spondylosis is due to the gradual deterioration of the vertebral discs. You should know that there is delicate elastic substance in between the discs, which actually enhances the movement of the bones usually dries out with time is vitally responsible for causing lumbar Spondylosis. For your information, this even affects the height of the people as well. In addition to this, it is also seen that lumbar Spondylosis is also caused by the stiffening of the ligaments followed by changes in the structural alignment of the joints, which bridges the gap between the spine and the back. Apart from these, you should see that lumbar Spondylosis is also due to the leakage of the slippery material, which affects the movement of bones and tissues which acts like a cushion between the lower back and vertebras.
Some of the common symptoms are:
- 1. You could feel numbness or pain in your back portion.
- 2. In fact, you would hesitate to move your body in a normal way
- 3. In addition to this, you would see that the nerves that are present inside the spinal canal usually become weak as a result; you would feel pain in the bladder, legs, buttocks etc.
- 4. Sometimes you would feel that the lower portion of the back gets stiffened during the morning.
- 5. Mostly it is seen that pain in the back occurs with excessive movement or after sitting for long duration.
- 6. You should be cautious enough, while moving or lifting any heavy object because this might aggravate the problem.