- The Industrial Revolution was the transition to new manufacturing processes in the period from about 1760 to sometime between 1820 and 1840.
- The Industrial Revolution started for many reasons, including population growth and financial innovations. The revolution started in England in the 1760s.
- The Industrial Revolution was set in motion buy the entrepreneurs who received many great riches from it.Reforms in the early industrial age in Europe and the Americas brought suffrage, abuse and many dangersIt also brought positive effects that were brought up afterwards
- About the time of the American Revolution, the people of England began to use machines to make cloth and steam engines to run the machines. A little later they invented locomotives. Productivity began a spectacular climb. By 1850 most Englishmen were laboring in industrial towns and Great Britain had become the workshop of the world. From Britain the Industrial Revolution spread gradually throughout Europe and to the United States.
Changes That Led to the Revolution
- Some of the benefits of the Industrial Revolution included enhanced transport, more manufactured goods, the establishment of a middle class and better living conditions for certain parts of society. However, the poor often did not experience the benefits of this period, as urbanization led to squalid living conditions.
- Yes weigh out the negatives because the negatives where bad for people living condition because the air was filled with a lot pollution and it was bad for the people to breath in it . They was upset of the long work hours they had even children had to work so they would have enough to pay they bill .