10 Rules For Online safety
1. I will NOT give out personal information such as my address, telephone number, parents’ work address/telephone number without my parents’ permission.
2. I will tell my parents RIGHT AWAY if I come across something that makes me feel uncomfortable.
3. I will NEVER agree to get together with someone I ”meet” online without first checking with my parents.
4. I will TAIK with my parents about posting pictures of myself or others online.
5. I will NOT respond to any messages that mean or in any way make me feel uncomfortable.
6. I will talk with my parents so that that we can sat up rules for going online and using a mobile phone.
7. I will NOT give out my passwords to anyone (even my best friend) other than my parents.
8. I will check with my parents before downloading or installing software so I do not jeopardize my family’s privacy.
9. I will be a good online citizen and not do anything that hurts others or is against the law.
10. I will help my parents understand how to have fun and learn things online and teach them things about the internet, computers and other technology.