- If I have money, I buy a car
- If you freeze water, it turns into ice.
- If I work too much, I get tired.
- If I have time, I usually go to the movies.
- If they come here, they always bring a present
- If you hurry, you'll catch your flight
- If it rains today, I'll stay at home.
- If he is busy now, I will come back tomorrow.
- If I doesn't do my homework, I can not go to the party.
- If I feel sick, I must stay in bed.
- If I won the lottery, I would travel around the world.
- If I were you, I would buy that car.
- If I had more money, I would buy a nice car.
- if you had worked harder at university, you would have passed your degree.
- If I had a car, I would can arrive earlier
- If we had hurried, we wouldn´t have missed the plane
- If I had won the lottery, I would have traveled around the world.
- If I had studied, I would have passed exam.
- If it hadn't rained, I would have gone to the park.
- If I had worked more, I could have saved more money.