definition- related to a centralized government that does not tolerate parties of differing opinion and that exercises dictatorial control over many aspects of life. It is also like a dictatorship.
1) They have the power to change the the laws, economy, and everything to make a country better,
2) They can also make the people proud of their government and country.
1) All of the media and communication is controlled by the government.
2) The people are not aloud to think or do what they want.
1) "Advances in technology of telecommunications have proved unambiguous threat to totalitarian regimes everywhere." - Rupert Murdoch
2) " A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers." - Friedrich August Von Hayek
Countries that have a totalitarian government
North Korea, China, and Iraq are a few.
Picture of totalitarian