Marketing/social media intern
Tackk is looking for a rockstar marketing and social media intern for summer 2015 who will support overall marketing and social initiatives; working closely with community engagement and marketing managers.
If you think you have what it takes to join our fast-paced, passionate team, apply today.
You are studying marketing, communications or a related field, and are addicted to technology, social media and finding the next best thing. You have a knack for creating content that attracts attention. You have a need to find what can drive floods of traffic while pushing the limits. Naturally, you can pick up anything and communicate it well, you are well spoken and yes you like to talk, but you build trust through communication and action. You’re a hard worker with a passion to succeed, you are organized and you have an eye for detail. You’re able to make decisions quickly, respond to rapidly changing needs accordingly and you simply get stuff done. Most importantly you love what you do, you're a rockstar and you won’t stop until everyone knows what the heck Tackk is!
Tackk is looking for someone with skills in these main areas:
- Social media
- Content creation + engagement
- Market research + outreach
- Mobile app marketing
- Help support Tackk’s Community Manager in execution of social media strategy and planning.
- Craft posts for Tackk’s social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Vine, Snapchat)
- Consistent monitoring of Hootsuite feeds; find opportunities to join a conversation or engage
- Be a resource for social media best practices, trends and insights as they pertain to Tackk
Content creation + engagement
- Create consistent Tackk content on various subjects (trending, education, how-to, etc).
- Engage with Tackk’s userbase through Tackk content and Tackk Stream
- Create ongoing fresh content on Tackk blog; blog planning and sharing according to target verticals
- Research + trends: consistent monitor of opportunities for brand awareness/engagement
- Think outside the box; present creative marketing ideas that show you understand Tackk’s strategic position
Market research + outreach
- Support Tackk’s Director of Partnerships in research and outreach targeting specific demographics and organizations
- Create outreach process to funnel partner leads
Mobile app marketing
- Help market Tackk’s new mobile app
- Test mobile app, UX and promo ideas within the market
- Assist with marketing programs on college campuses, through Vine, etc.
Who we are
Tackk is a ridiculously simple content creation tool, and a tech start-up bringing simple back to the web. We overcome complicated technical challenges so our users don’t have to. At Tackk, we care about our culture. A lot. We like to have fun and don’t take ourselves too seriously. But culture is as much about how we work together, as it is about how we play together. We value simplicity, taking ownership, adaptability, generosity, impact and authenticity.
We have offices in Cleveland, OH and San Francisco, CA. Most of the team currently works from our Cleveland office in the Tremont neighborhood. Tremont is home to some of the best shopping, food and people in the city. Learn more about Tremont and why we love it.
Think you're perfect? Well then, we should meet.
Email Andria Trivisonno, Director of Marketing and include your:
- Twitter profile link
- LinkedIn profile link
- Resume (only if LinkedIn doesn't cover it)
- Any other social/blog profile link you think would be helpful
- A few sentences about why you think you'd be a good fit at Tackk
- Tackk of yourself (optional but definitely extra points)
NO cover letters please. We hate reading them as much as you hate writing them.