Matt Lotze Has Provided Top Notch Services To Many Renowned Companies
1) Matt Lotze is a business management consultant based in San Diego, CA, and is also working with vacation rentals as well as real estate investing. He has advised more than 40 companies and corporations on business management, structuring, and legal matters as well.
2) He specializes in corporate streamlining, employee management, legal audits, corporate organization, risk management, business start up, legal auditing to analyze loss exposure in a company’s infrastructure, franchising, loan modification negotiations, contract negotiations, contract review, and loss mitigation.
3) He has founded, managed and organized 7 companies and possesses practical, concrete, and working knowledge of each company. In addition to this, he has directed a team of 4 senior managers with more than 350 employees. He is proficient in handling legal, H/R, systems, operational, compliance, and start up issues.
4) He has worked as a CEO in many different companies, including Real Outlets Stores, LLC, Real Estate Developers, Inc., Cheezy Pizza Company, Inc., LiquidationsRus, Inc., American Marketing Company, Inc., Nations Best Franchise, Inc., and American Fundraisers, Inc.
5) Matt Lotze is a tennis player and a fantastic dancer. He is very philanthropic and has contributed to many organizations, including Special Olympics, Soroptimist International, Big Bear Youth Soccer League, Old Miners Association of Big Bear Lake, Habitat for Humanity, California State Parks, San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department, Girl Scouts and Boys Scouts of America, and many more.
6) He has worked for many renowned companies, and founded a chain of retail stores with $25 million annual sales. He owned and managed a chain of 6 Pizza restaurants.
7) In 1998, he created a nontraditional MBA internship program, which placed around 30 MBA students every year from 15 different universities yearly on a 3 months long replacement period. He has developed new programs involving 20 -30 managers and trainers.
8) In addition to this, Matt Lotze has trained individuals from renowned universities in this program. He has taught and prepared the structure of the program, which includes retail markets, selling skills, and technical business modules.