#SummerinCLE is Burning River Fest
At the Historic Coast Guard Station on Whiskey Island
Saving the World, One Christmas Ale at a Time
- Friday + Saturday Night
- July 26 + Saturday, July 27
- 6 - 11pm
- Tickets only $12 per day
- Free Parking at Edgewater Park
- Music, Food, Beer and Exhibits
Yeah, yeah - the river caught fire - old news. Today, the Cuyahoga River is a model for the EPA for waterway cleanup. Sounds like a reason to celebrate.
So, head to Whiskey Island to celebrate Cleveland’s environmental awareness with great music, incredible food and a frothy pint of Great Lakes Brewing Company beer, including the hard-to-find Christmas Ale in July, during the Great Lakes Burning River Fest.
- Food vendors include the Hodge Podge food truck, Mitchell's Ice Cream, Spice Kitchen and Bar, Asian Grille and more.
- Musical offerings are provided on three separate stages featuring more than 28 bands and soloists from a wide variety of generes including blues, soul, bluegrass, jazz, new classical, etc.
- Not to mention, it's also a great chance to enjoy beautiful summer weather and check out the Historic Coast Guard Station on Wendy Park (Whiskey Island).