The Corliss Group Luxury Travel Agency
The Corliss Group has remained in the top five for sales annually for Crystal Cruises. The Corliss Group offers you, the traveller, Experience, Excellence, Expertise, and most of all, Superior Service both domestic and international tour and even cruise adventure.
The Corliss Group Luxury Travel Agency: Health and Beauty travel tips
· Periodically wash your hands with soap and warm water, a cleansing wipe, or disinfecting gel.
· Keep your hands away from your face as much as possible.
· Drink bottled water and check the seal if water quality is in doubt.
· If water quality is in doubt, use bottled when brushing your teeth.
· Don't forget your sunscreen, lotion and lip balm.
Visit your doctor a month before your trip. Any vaccinations should have time to work their magic and become effective enough to protect you when arriving at your destination. Also, any side effects from a vaccine is best handled way in advance of departure.
Common medications can be difficult to find in another country. Pack disinfectants and over-the-counter medications. (Check if your store has a "travel section" where everything comes in small packages.) We recommend bringing the basics: something for pain, headache, motion sickness, and diarrhea. Don't forget anything for the kids if they're tagging along.
Be sure to bring enough prescription medication for the length of your travels.
Plan your luxury travel today at http://www.corlissgroup.com/contact.html