Smiles and kindness to share at local ministry .
Name of event
- RSVP of Southeast Texas
Mission of the group
- Organization for 55 and over ,assists people in finding ways to apply their lifetimes of experience by addressing critical needs in their communities.No, there are no educational, experience or income requirements.
- Free Volunteer training and benefits
- Non-Profit organization, Donations, and other sources than the federal government.The National Senior Service Corps of the Corporation for National and Community Service is the federal network of programs that includes RSVP, the Foster Grandparent Program and the Senior Companion Program provides the local funding and support necessary to match the federal dollars.
People served by the organization
- Early Child Hood Development.
- Elderly and Disabled through Home Delivered Meals.
- Medicare and Senior Fraud Education and Telephone Reassurance.
- Caregivers of persons with Alzheimer's or Dementia through Respite Care Programs.
- Needy families through Emergency Food programs