- If you freeze water, it turns into ice.
Si congelas el agua, se convierte en hielo.
- If I work too much, I get tired.
Si trabajo demasiado, me canso.
- If I have time, I usually go to the movies.
Si tengo tiempo, generalmente voy al cine.
- If she eats hamburgers, she gets an allergy.
Si ella come hamburguesas, le da alergia.
- If they come here, they always bring a present.
Si ellos vienen aquí, siempre traen un regalo.
- If it rains today, I'll stay at home.
Si llueve hoy, me quedaré en casa.
- If he is busy now, I will come back tomorrow.
Si está ocupado ahora, regresaré mañana.
- If I have time, I'll visit my parents this afternoon.
Si tengo tiempo, visitaré a mis padres esta tarde.
- If it is warm tomorrow, we'll go to the beach.
Si está caluroso mañana, iremos a la playa.
- If it is cold, you must wear warm clothes.
Si está frío, debes usar ropa abrigada.
- If I won the lottery, I would buy a big house.(I probably won't win the lottery)
- If I met the Queen of England, I would say hello.
- She would travel all over the world if she were rich.
- She would pass the exam if she ever studied.(She never studies, so this won't happen)
- If I had his number, I would call him. (I don't have his number now, so it's impossible for me to call him).
- If she had studied, she would have passed the exam (but, really we know she didn't study and so she didn't pass)
- If I hadn't eaten so much, I wouldn't have felt sick (but I did eat a lot, and so I did feel sick).
- If we had taken a taxi, we wouldn't have missed the plane
- She wouldn't have been tired if she had gone to bed earlier
- She would have become a teacher if she had gone to university