Facts About Guinea Pigs
- Guinea pigs may live as long as five to seven years.
- Guinea pigs are social creatures who need daily quality time and interaction with their human family.
- Guinea pigs love being petted and will fall asleep in your lap if they trust you.
- Guinea pigs can develop social relationships with people or other species of animals.
- A guinea pig's ears are very sensitive to loud noises.
- If your guinea pig assumes a stretched-out posture, this means that she is in a relaxed mode.
- A happy guinea pig may jump straight up and down; this is called "popcorning" in juvenile guinea pigs.
- Guinea pigs are unable to manufacture Vitamin C within their bodies; therefore, this vitamin must be supplemented.
- A guinea pig's teeth constantly grow, so she needs an appropriate chew toy to keep teeth properly worn down.
If you have any questions then fill out the form link below. Thanks