SAFETY AND SECURITY IN LENGUAGE CENTER
We have investigated what students and college staff think about this new language center project and how will be able be better the security in that place.
TOPIC TO ADDRESS:
These topic are the main problems that have the current language center:
- There are not enough staff to bring security in the language center
- The use of keys in the classroom
- The lines in the college entrance due some people do not have the ID card or they are guest
- There are not people in the college that provide first aid in language center.
- The building do not have enough escape routes for the people inside.
- The carnets are not secure way to identify the people because you can give it to other people.
- There are not any alternate routes in the building for disable people so those people could get hurt.