My Moral Code
- Life is a sacred and everyday should be cherished. Abortion shouldn't be allowed because life begins at conception and the child has a right to a life of its own.
- One should not kill others because life is sacred and life should not be taken from somebody.
- I will always follow the plan God has in store for me and always try to live my life the way He would want me to.
- I believe in living life to achieve happiness. I can achieve happiness by doing what is right and having faith in God.
- I always treat others the way I would want to be treated.
- I'm always thankful and I appreciate all the blessings in my life.
- The moral laws I follow are primarily the 10 commandments and the laws of the government. The 10 commandments are very simple moral laws.
- I believe that every citizen has a right to believe in their faith and have the right to their opinion.
- People should follow laws to be good people and do the right thing.
- Everyone should give back to their community and to those in need.
- The government should help aid the poor and hungry to help create a better living and environment for the world.
- I believe everyone deserves the same respect, either wealthy or poor. I believe equality for everyone in ever circumstance.