Would you like that college campus bulletin board to-go?
#TackkTip: Post and browse flyers on your campus Tackkboard from your phone and at home.
Major bonus of campus Tackkboard: it goes everywhere with you. You can post to it, share from it and browse from anyplace your mobile device can reach. There's no app to download. Just visit Tackk.com and go!
Don't want to type so much from your device? Collaborate with… yourself, across devices. Just think: you can upload photos from your phone and then type content from your laptop. Sound good? Here's how:
- On your mobile device, visit Tackk.com and log into your account.
- Click the blue button at the top-right of the screen to create a new Tackk.
- Edit your Tackk as usual. Try adding some photos, perhaps a headline.
- Next, log into your Tackk account on your computer. Visit your Tackkboard, where you'll see the Tackk from your phone! Choose "continue editing."
- Well, continue editing! Add text, change colors, customize URL. Once you're done, click the FINISH button. Voila!
Where will you Tackk on-the-go?
Tackk up details from that event-planning meeting tomorrow or list your couch for sale straight from your room or find free pizza on campus in between classes.
Tackk empowers you to tell your story with more than captions and hashtags. Create it here and share your Tackk across campus and all of your social networks.