1). Get out of having to make lunch every morning by freezing a batch of PB&J sandwiches ahead of time
The sandwiches will keep for about 4-6 weeks, and be fully thawed and ready to eat by lunch time. Learn more here.
2. If you can’t even with your kid pulling off their diaper, try putting their onesie on backwards.
Learn more here.
3. Baby proof your drawers with the least effort possible.
Find this hack and more here.
4. You can also MacGyver your own outlet covers with Band-Aids.
5. Use the bottle to keep track of your kid’s doses.
This lets you avoid having to be super organized and stuff. Learn more here.
6. Cut pancakes into toddler-sized bites with a pizza cutter.
7. Put magnets on your kid’s cups so that they stick to the fridge.
This way your kid will be able to get a drink all by themselves. Find the easy tutorial here.