It's all about the mo'
For this assignment, you will need to read Chapter 2, Lesson 4. You will also use the links below to access some other sites on the internet as well for reference. All sites are used to compile the assignment requirements.
You will be creating a Tackk about #momentum. The following are requirements for your learning.
1. Define momentum
2. Define Conservation of momentum
3. Identify the formula for momentum.
4. Find why the letter p represents the word momentum in the formula.
5. Explain how can a heavy moving van have the same momentum as a small motorcycle?
6. Explain the difference between a "sticky" collision and a "non-sticky" collision.
7. Find a picture on the internet to support the definition of an elastic collision and label.
8. Find a picture on the internet to support the definition of an inelastic collision and label.
9. What type of collision would you think throwing a piece of clay onto the ground would be and why?
10. What is angular momentum? What does it have to do with outer space? Explain in detail.
Websites for your use......